ULTA HAUL


Because makeup shopping is  a l w a y s  a good idea!



Leaders- Daily Wonders Peel off Masks:
Sheet masks are the sheet, and I cannot wait to try these out!

Bye Bye to Dry: Packed with the same amount of ingredients as one bottle of serum, and containing cactus and butterfly extracts; this mask is suppose to intensely hydrate leaving skin with a more plump and supple appearance.
Stop the Clock Anti-Aging: Also packed with a full bottle of serum and ingredients such as, blueberry and edel weiss extracts; this mask claims to minimize fine lines and rough texture instantly and long after use.



NYX- Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick & Lipliner:
A new liquid lippie?! Obviously I had to take one home! Says to have a creamy texture, with a highly pigmented water-proof finish. I chose this cool toned gray shade in Stone Fox, for it is unlike anything in my collection, and Halloween is right around the corner. Who knows, if these compare to some of my other favorite liquid lipsticks I may be back for the entire collection! 
I also picked up a corresponding lipliner in the shade, Black Berry.



Eye Lure x Vegas Nay Lashes:
Ever since I tried the Vegas Nay lashes in Grand Glamour I have become obsessed, so naturally I decided to try some of the other styles. Plus, they are buy one get one 50% off right now!

Easy Elegance (red box): Wispy and separated, this lash looks to be perfect for daytime wear. While the flick on the outer corners will help to give the appearance of a more elongated eye. 
Shining Star (purple box): A textured, stacked style to give eyes a dramatic full lash look.



NYX- Color Mascara:
Pink Pastel: I picked this product up for 3 reasons;
I've been inspired by the colored makeup seen at London Fashion Week.
Halloween is next month.
Colored mascara is always a good idea.



Mario Badescu- Facial Spray:
I've featured this product how many times on my blog now?! 
This facial spray is the giant rose scented drink of water your skin needs. Refreshes, revives, and gives skin a natural glow even on top of makeup!



It's friday, enjoy the weekend and treat yourself! 
I hope these quick pick ups inspired you to do some of your own shopping. 




*nails: OPI- Barefoot in Barcelona





0 comments