O B S E S S E D ; Makeup Bags as Clutches


Big or small, I literally have an obsession with bags, & not just your everyday purses- makeup bags too! I like to think I inherited this gift from my granny, who also has an impressive and eclectic collection of bags.


Every now and then, the idea of toting around a big bag just sounds like a chore. When this happens I usually reach for one of my favorite clutches, and declutter the "necessities" I've been hoarding around the past weeks. However, as of late I've been swapping my clutches for fun makeup bags!

Break it down with me real quick:
• Designers are now designing makeup bags in bigger sizes.
• Designers are also incorporating the latest trends, patterns, and graphics into makeup bags.
• We already carry our lipstick in them, why not add your cards, keys, and phone!

Here are a few styles I'm currently obsessed with:

Forever 21, Endless Kisses:
The print is what instantly drew me towards purchasing this bag. With a fun, comic-like print this bag is meant to be shown off, not shoved into your favorite shoulder bag! The sleek design makes it easy to tuck under your shoulder, and is your GNO outfit's best friend.


Betsey Johnson, Betseyville- Be Mine Forever:
I'm obsessed with anything in this color scheme, so obviously this has been my go-to "clutch" for fall. The quilted design is on trend, while the detachable wristlet makes for easy carrying while shopping or running around town. Lined and sturdy, this triangular little bag can hold way more than just a few lip glosses!


Eddie Borgo for Target, White Marble:
I am also a sucker for anything marble. There is something so classic and elegant about it; so when I found this collection at Target of course I had to take this bag home! Although some may consider this an actual clutch instead of a makeup bag, I bought with the intent of using it for both. To me, it is the perfect size for a weekend trip's worth of makeup, which is why I chose to feature it in this post. Also comes with a detachable wristlet and brackets to attach charms, or other trendy accessories. 



If you haven't figured out by now, I don't play by the rules when it comes to makeup and fashion.
 Have fun, and if you like it wear it. Who knows, you may inspire others to do the same!



* Here are a few other makeup bags I'm loving at the moment:
Forever 21, Two Tone Faux Fur
Betsey Johnson, Blue Veil Winking Eyes
Sonia Kashuk for Target, Floral 2-Zip







1 comment

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. Men Jeans
    Clutches

    ReplyDelete