A guide to the BEST Dry Shampoo with Reviews.com


We've all been there, thinking you could rock yesterday's- or even the day before yesterday's hairstyle to realize your hair is more greasy than your morning bacon! 
Cue your favorite dry shampoo to save the day and your hairstyle!

Shoutout to Reviews.com for doing the dirty work (literally) for us girls. With hundreds of brands and kinds of dry shampoos on the market, it can be overwhelming to find one that is more hair do than hair dud.
After endless hours of research and tests such as:
"Does it leave a white cast or flaky residue?"
"Will one can of this magic dust break the bank?"
or, "Can I trick my boyfriend into thinking I washed my hair this morning with the fresh scent?"
The experts over at Reviews.com narrowed a list of over 50 down to the top 5 best dry shampoos on shelves today!



With all the hype about the #1 dry shampoo, I decided to put it towards my own hair test!
For starters, I figured I should actually follow the directions on the back of the can, so after spraying the solution about 10inches away, I waited a good two minutes -give or take- before brushing the product through. 
Having black hair, a leftover white cast or residue is a problem I'm more than familiar with. However, after a few strokes from my brush the product not only blended out effortlessly, but without any evidence! This top pick also left my hair looking refreshed and voluminous. The best part though; my style stayed without falling flat halfway through my workday!

Don't forget to head over to Reviews.com to not only find out the #1 dry shampoo, but the others that rang in honorable mention!
And this little pictorial on the best way to apply your dry shampoo, ya know for when it's too early to even think of your Starbucks order.










0 comments