GLOSSIER, IRL.


Now that I am fully recovered from my turkey coma, and slight jump back into reality, I can finally share with you all bits from my first trip to New York!
I know, it only took me 26 years to make it to the big apple.


I've been a fan of Glossier for quite some time now. (I actually did a post embracing their #glossierpink campaign last summer, which you can check out here) From sharing a love of baby pink, to believing that good makeup starts with good skin; and although makeup is glamorous it should also be effortless. 
Seeing how their headquarters is in Soho, I knew I had to stop by!


Glossier really has this whole branding thing down. From the moment you enter the building you're taken on an exciting journey up to the Penthouse, "just push the rainbow button labeled PH"  through the elevator doors, opening up to Glossier in real life!

The showroom is filled with podiums displaying all of their beauty essentials for curious enthusiasts to try and potentially buy. Surrounded by chic simplistic decor, experts in pink work suits ready to answer any questions or lend an insider tip, and mirrors reminding you how good you look around every corner!
Seriously, if you can break away from the goodies this place is very instagramable. 


On your way out be sure to pick up some exclusive Glossier postcards for yourself, some to give your friends FOMO, and if you’re me, your supportive boyfriend resting his feet. 


I wanted to share a few of my Glossier favs, in case you can’t wait until your next trip to NY to get your hands- or face on these amazing products!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Boy Brow: my go-to product on natural days..actually on glam days too! This pomade like formula holds brows in place all day without stiffness adding just enough tint to appear fuller.

Balm dot com: Lip smackers all grown up! This do everything salve can be used on both the skin and lips. Packed with antioxidants and natural emollients to help nourish and hydrate. Seriously, this stuff will take your winter lips to new year baby smooth!

Clear Lip Gloss: 90's nostalgia in one bottle! Glossier has somehow made the most perfect clear gloss without any stickiness or grit, and added vitamin e to keep lips kissably soft. 



Glossier's showroom is located at:
123 Lafayette St., Penthouse, New York, NY 10013





*big thanks to Jeremy Biggers & my boo for these pics

0 comments