WINTER TONES with Femme Luxe Finery


Winter is a strange time in Texas.
One day it's 70 degrees, the next Jack Frost is choking you with his wind chill.


Neutral seemed to be the tone of 2019, so these pieces arrived just in time to let me end the year in style!

Sweaters are a must have this time of year. They're perfect for layering, wearing alone, and add that cozy element to even the most dressed up outfits! This oversized one is so versatile. Pair with leggings or biker shorts (it was one of those warmer winter days) and let the split sides tease your figure, or remix it by knotting the front & slipping on your favorite blue jeans. You basically get two sweaters in one!


I chose to also drape this duster coat over my shoulders. This is one of my favorite ways to wear coats, however if you prefer to wear it the more traditional way you will still look and feel incredibly chic!


I know I said these were the hottest tones of 2019, but I'll definitely be taking these pieces with me in the new decade!



shop the pieces here;

s w e a t e r


d u s t e r  c o a t






Happy Holidays!

0 comments