Get Ready with Me; What's in my Night Out Clutch!



Last night the gang and I were going out to celebrate Valerie's birthday- another great reason to do a what's in my bag post, right?! I sometimes feel that packing your bag for a night out is harder than picking out a fabulous outfit. You never want to over pack and bring unnecessary items, but at the same time you don't want to leave something at home you may potentially need. Nonetheless, I believe I put together the perfect combinations of night out items!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Chanel Compact: Let's be real, lighting in the bar/club is awful, and if you're anything like me reapplying your lipgloss is something you do multiple times throughout the night. A compact mirror is a must! This is an old eyeshadow compact, but the mirror is so great I just can't part with it.

Bobby Pins: Clubs can get hot and stringy hair never looks cute on instagram. I carry these babies for reassurance. Who knows, you may have to switch up the do!


NYX Blotting Papers: One advantgae to being a dry skinned diva is not having to worry about my makeup melting off. Again, it's sometimes hot in crowded clubs and these little guys come in handy. Plus, Valerie IS oily and I gotta look out for the birthday girl!


Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer: Because you never know where the places, or people you touch throughout the night have been.


Givenchy, Hot Couture: This fragrance is like an instant, sexy confidence boost. Apply this and no one, or thing will bring you down all night! 


MUFE, Mist & Fix: Not only does this product lock in your makeup for 12 hours, but it provides ample hydration as well. You and your makeup will stay fabulous and glowy all night!


Iphone: Selfies, Usies, and snapchats, we can't leave home without this. I believe everyone should live in the moment, but it is nice to capture those moments as well. A cute phone case is your best accessory these days too! 


ID/ Cash/ Card: Because without any one of these your night can go from super fun, to super dumb- real quick


Nivea, Lip Butter: Between drinks, laughs, and lipstick, lips can get dry. I love the Nivea lip butters because they're lightweight (no waxy feeling), and they give my lips a little sheen.


Lots of Lip Products: Because touchups (and pictures) will always happen.


*Not pictured* - Gum/ Mints: I ALWAYS carry some type of breath-freshner with me. You don't want to be caught chatting it up with a hottie and he meets your breath before he meets you. Always better to be safe than sorry. 



This clutch is a timeless vintage piece from my sister I sometimes forget about amongst all the other bags, but every time I bring him out I fall in love all over again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







*Vintage Clutch : similar, herehere, & here
*Marc Jacobs iphone5 Case : similar, here, & here













0 comments