July Top 5 Beauty Favorites


Better a few days late than never, right?!



Smashbox- Photo Finish Primer Water:
So I'm a little late to the game on this one, but after running out of my hydrating primer (which is one of my holy grail products) I decided to try Smashbox's newest primer and I'm totally obsessed! This stuff is basically like Gatorade, or Smart Water for your face! Enriched with electrolytes, and formulated without silicone, alcohol, or fragrance, this primer sets skin up for makeup application while instantly refreshing. Also provides hydration throughout the day resulting in flawless, long-lasting makeup!



Anastasia BH- Pure Hollywood & Mac- Spice:
My go-to nude lip for what seems like forever! Both products are highly pigmented and super long lasting, even through eating and drinking. The creamy formula of the ABH lippie ensures comfortable wear, but like with any liquid lipsticks, applying a lip balm before will help lips to stay hydrated. This combination is the perfect pinky-nude with just the right amount of peach.




L.A. Girl- HD Concealer, Porcelain:
I've been a fan of this concealer for quite awhile, but rediscovered my love when I finally got ahold of this shade. Seriously any fairer, or medium skin tones who love an intense highlight, this product is your new BFF! Highly pigmented and full coverage, this concealer conceals and brightens with minimal creasing in the under-eye area. And it retails for about $5, can't beat a bargain like that!



Smashbox- Contour Stick Trio, Bronze:
With it being summer I've been loving the bronze shade of this trio. Extremely creamy and buttery, this product blends seamlessly, warming up the skin. Not too orange, this shade provides a more natural tan which any skin tone can wear. Top it off with your favorite setting powder, or powder bronzer for a more intense glow!



Sally Hansen- Airbrush Legs, Medium:
Bronzed goddess in a bottle! If it's looked like I've had a tan this month, it was probably this rubbed all over my body. I know it says smooth on perfect legs, but why stop there?! Provides a natural, even tan without the commitment; it washes right off in the shower. Personally, I prefer this lotion over the original spray. 





*Nails: Essie- Topless & Barefoot






Until next month...





0 comments