September Top 5 Beauty Favs


With all the new makeup collections coming out, throughout September I found myself reaching for the same ol' products while I anxiously waited for my goodies to arrive! With that said, I thought I would do something a little different this month (seeing as how I have not skipped a favorites post all year and couldn't start now), by featuring not only just beauty favs but some random fall inspired products as well!




the Balm, Betty-Lou Manizer:
Being completely obsessed with her sister, Mary-Lou, I thought it was finally time to show Betty some love. This shadow, bronzer, and highlight will have everyone thinking you're entering the fall season with a gorgeous "I spent all summer on the beach" glow! I have used this product in place of my blush, for it's terra-cotta undertones compliment many eye and lip looks. Betty-Lou is also a gorgeous highlight for all my darker complected babes.


Bath & Body Works, Marshmallow Fireside Candle:
I picked this candle up right when B&BW released their seasonal collection, and couldn't wait to start burning it-even if it is still sunny and 95 degrees in Dallas. A delicious blend of toasted marshmallows, woods, and vanilla fill your home with that cozy, warm feeling of fall. Seriously this candle reminds me of flannels, boots, and sitting outside in the crisp fall air!


Lorac, Alter Ego Lipstick- Centerfold:
Because you can never have too many nude lipsticks! Everything Lorac puts out is gold, and this lippie does not fall short. Formulated with antioxidants like acai berry, pomegranate, and grape seed, as well as vitamins c & e, this lipstick not only provides intense pigment but a hydrating long wear. Centerfold is an opaque, neutral nude with a matte finish.


Real Techiniques, Sculpting Brush:
Being a fan of these brushes, I was surprised to find I did not have this one in my collection. This brush really is the perfect "sculpting" brush when it comes to contouring. Blends out creams seamlessly, and applies just the right amout of product. The shape of this brush is also ideal for creating a fierce clean contour line.


Coffee Mate, Spiced Latte Coffee Creamer:
Yes you read that correctly, I am featuring a coffee creamer in this months favorites. If you know  anything about me, it's that my body bleeds coffee- my beauty room should basically just be Central Perk! A heavenly blend of creamy vanilla with a little hint of spice, had me running to my fridge every morning instead of the Starbucks drive-thru for my typical chai tea latte. This creamer may be limited edition to this time of year, so stock up while you can- I definitely am!




*nails: OPI- Barefoot in Barcelona






Until next month...







0 comments