Candy Girl SK8TR Skull; Halloween Glam


How has Halloween (and October) come and gone already?! Since I didn't get around to creating any pre-festivities glam, I figured I would showcase some of the looks I rocked!

The gang and I slayed Halloween all weekend, and while this was a last minute look I put together Sunday night, it may be my favorite Halloween glam to date!


I knew I had to rock this wild wig one last time with something low-key, since the place we were going that night was nothing short of fancy. I also wanted to do something different, something I have never done but always wanted to- a version of a skull!

This is the perfect, quick skull glam for every level of makeup lover, for it only involves half of the mouth and the same colors throughout the entire look!


I started this skull glam like I would any other of my makeup looks: foundation, concealer, and cream contour. 
I chose to keep it pretty simple and bronzed, while using the same shades I would to smoke out my eyes to define and carve out the hollows of my face (cheekbones, jawline, and temples). I used the same method to create a harsh nose contour, exaggerating it up into the brows.

Even though this glam is a little harsh, I still wanted everything to be very blended and blown out without any lines of demarcation. I kept to the same theme when creating my smokey eye and skull nose. By focusing the majority of the product toward the base of the nose and blending upwards to create desired shape.


For the mouth, I started by applying white face paint as a base with a small buffer shadow brush. After drawing the lines with black shadow (just follow the natural pattern of teeth), I added depth by shading below the bottom lip, outer corners, and edges of the teeth to give a more 3-d appearance.

Of course I had to finish off this skull with a touch of glam! I added subtle glow to the high points of the face and a gold tooth to remind everyone what a bad ass she really is...because she can probably kick flip better than the boy next door!







*makeup deets:

e y e s;
MAC: Give Me Sun Bronzer (transition shade)
URBAN DECAY: Naked (deepen crease)
ANASTASIA BH: Noir (lid/ blended into crease)
ULTA: Gel Eyeliner Pencil- Black (upper and lower lash line)
COVERGIRL: Lash Blast Mascara
SALON PERFECT: #615 Lashes
ANASTASIA BH: Crushed Pearl (inner corner highlight)
NYX: Eyebrow Pencil- Black
ANASTASIA BH: Clear Brow Gel

l o w e r  l a s h - l i n e;
ULTA: Gel Eyeliner Pencil- Black (line water line)
ANASTASIA BH: Noir (set/ smoke out liner)
MAC: GMS Bronzer & URBAN DECAY: Naked
 (to blur out black/ create hollowness around outer corners)
COVERGIRL: Lash Blast Mascara

f a c e;
SMASHBOX: Pore Perfecting Primer
RCMA: Foundation Palette (foundation/ cream contour)
LA GIRL: HD Concealer- Light Ivory & Porcelain (correct/ conceal & highlight)
RCMA: No Color Powder (to set)
MAC: GMS Bronzer (to bronze face)
URBAN DECAY: Naked & Faint (to create/ define the hollows)
ANASTASIA BH: Gleam Glow Kit- Mimosa & Gleam (highlight)

n o s e;
ANASTASIA BH: Noir
ANASTASIA BH: Gleam Glow Kit- Crushed Pearl

m o u t h;
MEHRON: Clown White Light- Face Paint
RCMA: No Color Powder (to set face paint)
ANASTASIA BH: Noir (teeth/ depth around mouth)
MAC: GMS Bronzer (to add depth to teeth/ around mouth)
ANASTASIA BH: Metallic (gold tooth)


*outfit deets;
with links

beanie:Walmart
wig: Amazon (added color with eyeshadows)
choker: Sam Moon- similar here
shorts: Urban Outfitters- similar here
sneakers: Vans
tank: Fruit of the Loom (cut into a crop)
flannel: Asos




















0 comments