CiTY SLiCKER


Black is basically my favorite color to wear. From faded black, to jet black not only is it sleek and sexy, but can easily transition from work to play. It also makes for a clean palette to play up accessories.

Crushed velvet is a trend that is continuously growing and popping up on everything from chokers to going out dresses. I instantly fell in love with these heels, for they add that trendy element to any outfit in a subtle way. Plus the baby pink color was giving me Clueless vibes so of course they had to come home with me!


I wanted my makeup to be simple but smokey. By keeping the darker colors towards the outside you create a gradient effect thats more wearable than the traditional smokey eye (darker lid faded into the crease). Playing off the pinks in my accessories, I kept the rest of my face and lips in the same monochromatic tones.
  



*outfit deets:
with links

TOP: Urban Outfitters
similar- boohoomissguidedmissguided

JEANS: Asos
similar- fashion novamissguided, boohoo

DENiM JACKET: El Chuy (limited edition)
similar- asosforever21

SHOES: Forever21

CLUTCH: Sam Moon
similar- river island


*makeup deets:

BENEFiT: Rockateur Blush
THE BALM: Mary Lou-Manizer
MELT COSMETiCS: Sext Lipstick
ANASTASiA BEVERLY HILLS: Undressed Lipgloss








0 comments