grunge glam -- quick #OOTD




If you were to ask my mother, she would say I "stole" this shirt from her closet; I however like to say I'm just "borrowing it". Blame my mild obsession with flannels, from tying them around my waist, turning them into shirt dresses, to dressing them up for a casual night out, like I did here.

I love this one because of it's oversized fit and thicker quality. 
I chose to pair it with a bralette and let it hang off my shoulders. Finished with dainty jewelry and my current favorite fury heels!




*outfit deets:
with links

FLANNEL: Vintage Levi's
similar- levis & asos 

BRALETTE: Forever 21
similar- f21asos & asos

JEANS: Asos
similar- asos & fashion nova

SHOES: Betsey Johnson
similar- BJ & steve madden

NECKLACE: Forever 21
similar- f21 & princess p. jewelry





0 comments