Dream Vanity Goals ft. Arhaus


I don't know about you, but ever since I could remember I've always dreamed of having a place where I could escape with my makeup - thank you old hollywood movies and endless episodes of I Love Lucy. Not to mention watching my mother apply her signature Lancome lipstick every morning, or my grandmothers vanity drawers full of Chanel!

Fast forward to present day where I have a makeup area of my own, even if it does sometimes double as a desk.

Cyber stalking my favorite furniture stores and casually checking Home Good's newest inventory is one of my most loved past-times. So naturally, when I heard Arhaus was spotlighting bloggers to share their dream vanity's, I just had to join the discussion!


While scrolling through the internet looking for inspiration, it dawned on me that if I was really designing my dream vanity it would also include a space where I could work. Somewhere I could answer emails, blog, and where the girl gang could hang out and play in makeup- ultimately a place where creativity and inspiration would flow freely!
All white to me, is so classic and clean. Having an open space (preferably with lots of natural light, because selfies), gives a fresh feel to the room. With soft colors like baby pink and gray, mixed with elements and decorative items that represent me and the things I love.

Check out details of some key products from my inspo board, as well as links to all the other items!
* Arhaus is also currently having 40% off site wide, through February 13! *


1. HEMISPHERE GEODE CHANDELIER IN ANTIQUED BRASS - ARHAUS
I fell in love with this statement chandelier! The geometric design plays off the modern feel of an all white room, while the openwork frame brings a fun element of glamour.


2. JULES ROUND OTTOMAN - Z GALLERIE

3. TIBETAN IVORY SHEEPSKIN CHAIR - ARHAUS
A luxurious seat for the gang, or you.


4. CARLO MARBLE & BRASS WALL CLOCK - CB2

5. ASSORTED PILLOWS:
evil eye - urban outfitters
"makeup time" - time los angeles
beaded skull - arhaus
white fur - arhaus
"good vibes" - urban outfitters
gray fur - z gallerie

6. LINEN CLARIBEL SOFA - ANTHROPOLOGIE
A way to bring that "old hollywood" feel to the office side of the room, with this couches 18th century french design. Decorate with an assortment of fun pillows and throws.


7. GALANT STORAGE SYSTEM - IKEA

8. AUDREY ACCENT CHAIR - Z GALLERIE

9. ODESSA TALL WHITE GLOSS DRAWERS - CB2
Perfect for storing an endless array of makeup! Add drawer liners, and dividers to keep everything organized and glam!


10. SHEEPSKIN STOOL - CB2
Because every beauty room/ vanity needs a classic fur stool!


11. ASSORTED COFFEE TABLE BOOKS:
christian loubotin - anthropologie
dior, art of color - anthropolgie
tom ford - amazon

12. ODESSA LOW WHITE GLOSS DRAWERS - CB2
A smaller version, that would be ideal for storing hair tools and products, nail polishes, etc. Arrange coffee table books and flowers on top for a chic feel.


13. SHEEPSKIN WOOL RUG - ARHAUS


May this bring inspo to all my other makeup lovers, or just the ones who love furniture shopping as much as me!






0 comments