BOOT SZN



While it may currently feel like spring here in Dallas, it's technically still winter everywhere else in the world- or as I like to call it, BOOT SZN.



Like I've said before, Texas weather can be classified under the weird tab, so there is a short period of time where I can trade my sandals for booties!

With the help of King Ranch, I wanted to showcase three of my favorite boots and how I style them this season.



C O M B A T:

I wanted to put together a more caj fit. One you could throw on to run errands, catch a movie, even a low-key dinner with the gang. Comfy but stylish; my MO these days, and this outfit totally embodies that. These boots were definitely made for walking, and paired with a light-weight fatigue and moto inspired joggers bring a trendy vibe to this easy fit!





N U D E:


Glam meets grange, this outfit screams Kitty! Mixed textures and prints make this outfit #ootd ready and perfect for a night out. These booties have become a staple in my wardrobe this season. Comfortable and neutral, they literally go with e v e r y t h i n g! Throw on a shaggy faux fur to play off the rocker element of the graphic tee and to complete this look.






L A C E - U P:

I wanted to include a local brand for my last look, Great Clothing Co. To dress up this cozy crew neck, I laced up my favorite pair of over the knee boots! They are not only a statement shoe, but can glam up any outfit in an unexpected way! To bring out the red details in the sweater, I finished this look with a flannel in a similar shade.





King Ranch is not just a destination spot for nature lovers and equestrians alike, but a great place to shop for cowgirl boots! I've linked a few of my favorites below, but you can shop their entire collection. From your traditional cowboy styles, to distressed leather and accent details, there is truly something for everyone!








*outfit deets:
with links

C O M B A T;

BODYSUIT: Fashion Nova
similar- misguided & asos

CAMO JACKET: Vintage
similar- asos & misguided

JOGGERS:  Hollister
similar- here

BOOTS: Steve Madden
similar- target

BABE CHOKER: Forever 21
similar- windsor

DROP NECKLACE: Forever 21
similar- here & princess p jewelry


N U D E;

FAUX FUR JACKET: Gift
similar- forever 21

GRAPHIC TEE: Missguided
similar- asos & asos

CAMO JEGGINGS: Agaci
similar- here & windsor

BOOTIES: Lolashoetique

CHOKER: diy
similar-windsor & windsor


L A C E - U P;

CREWNECK: Great Clothing Co.

JEANS: Hollister

FLANNEL: Rue 21 (mens)
similar- here & asos

BOOTS: Lolashoetique








2 comments