Couch Surfing with Furniture.com




I recently revealed to you all my love of browsing online furniture retailers, and casually strolling through Home Goods or decor stores alike. This actually happens to be one of me and my besties favorite past times, but this isn't about her- it's about my boyfriend and his couch.

Spending most of my days there has become routine. However, the more time I spent the more I came to realize my dislike for his couch. Come to find out, he isn't a fan of the couch's lack of cushion, bounce back, or overall appearance either. So naturally, when I heard about furniture.com and their easy online search portal, we jumped at the opportunity to shop the sales!

Furniture.com is your one stop shop for quality home furnishings and decor; combining thousands of different styles and designs you can browse at your own convenience! Their easy to navigate website let's you find exactly what you desire, while the sales page helps to find all the deals and discounts in your area.
Because my boyfriend and I prefer to try before we buy, we opted for the local sales finder and began our new couch mission!




When it comes to styles we definitely did not want to shy away from his identity and aesthetic, but mix in a more feminine appeal. I personally prefer a nice cozy couch to lounge on, while he likes one to sit comfortably on but that is also ideal for napping. We both agreed on no leather and to stay away from browns, for the couch is typically the focal point of the living room.



With the help of furniture.com we were able to not only narrow down retailers to save time, but also browse their online selection to help find our perfect couch!
Furniture.com takes the stress out of furniture shopping, allowing you to shop with ease and enjoy time decorating your oasis, humble abode, or home of your dreams!













0 comments