SNAPCHAT SESSIONS -- SMOKEY EYE



If we're being honest, I could virtually spend all day getting ready. 
Every now and then I will record these mini tuts for Snapchat, but for those of you who don't follow me (which you should-- djkiitty), I wanted a way to keep the videos around longer than 24 hours.

Some of the tutorials will be longer than others, parts may be left out (blame itunes and Netflix), but nonetheless here's a little peek into my getting ready process!




Smokey eyes will forever live in my top five; which is why I chose to create a classic intense gradient eye for my first look!
Applying a liner before shadow acts as a base. This not only helps to intensify black pigment but longevity as well. Blending a small amount of black shadow into the crease provides a placement guide. Doing this avoids color from going too high into the crease- aka panda eyes. Finish by going back over crease with transition shade to further blend and blur, if needed.





*products not mentioned;

E Y E S --
ANASTASIA BH: Noir (packed on lid, on top of liner base)
MAYBELLINE: Big Shot Mascara
SALON PERFECT: 615 Lashes
ANASTASIA BH: Clear Brow Gel

F A C E --
BOBBI BROWN: Under-eye Corrector
LA GIRL: HD Concealer- Porcelain
RCMA: No Color Powder
MAC: Give me Sun
MAC: Melba

L I P S --
COLOURPOP COSMETICS: Chi Lip Liner
MAC: Super Nova



*music;
James Bay, :Let it Go" -- Johnny Motion Remix
https://soundcloud.com/jonnymotion/james-bay-let-it-go-jonny-motion-remix









0 comments