SWEATPANTS & HEELS


Two of my favorite things.


I've been into sweatpants and heels ever since Paris Hilton paired her favorite pointy toed pumps with a baby pink Juicy tracksuit back on the Simple Life. Fast-forward a few years- and a few eye rolls from friends, to no other than Kim K making fetch happen.

Like I said, I'm totally on board with this trend. Anyone who knows me knows I would choose a pair of sweats over "real pants" 5 out of 7 days of the week! 


For this look, I kept things monochromatic and simple. Draping my favorite denim jacket (another one of my most loved trends) for mother nature can't commit to fall here in Texas just yet.
Dress your sweats up with a lacy, romantic bodysuit, contrasting crop top, or go full cozy vibes with a coordinating hoodie.
Comfort and style, do I really need to say more?!





shop similar sweats:







*O U T F I T  D E E T S:
with links


crop: FASHION NOVA
similar -- herehere, & here

boots: LOLASHOETIQUE
similar -- here & here

denim jacket: ASOS
similar -- here & here













0 comments