Photoshoot Glam with Kourtney Kellar pt. 2


*cues Pocket Full of Sunshine...

Another weekend, another chance to glam one of my favorite faces!
When I asked Kourtney the look she wanted this shoot she said, and I quote; "Make me look like an Instagram baddie again!"
Should we rename the makeupbyKitty special?!


When it comes to deciding what makeup look I'm going to create, I like to take certain things into consideration. For example, time of day, wardrobe, and overall knowledge of your clients wants/needs and skin type.

Since me and Kourt have worked together throughout the years, some of these factors were second nature. However, I knew I wanted to keep her skin glowing and fresh, we would be doing lots of outdoor shots- but play up her features in a way that differed from our last glam sesh!

My current obsession- liquid highlighters.
I used one of my favorites at the moment, [the] custom enhancer drops by Cover Fx. These can be applied alone, on top of makeup, or mixed in with foundation to provide a more metallic glow. For this look, I applied one to two drops to the high points of Kourtney's face before foundation to give a more lit from within look.

Using these products in conjunction with other highlighters ensures you'll be competing with the sun for the brightest glow!



To keep Kourtney's skin the focus, I opted for a natural smokey eye; keeping the sultriness around the lash line.








M A K E U P  D E E T S:

F A C E;

MARIO BADESCU: Rose Water Facial Spray
COVER FX: Custom Enhancer Drops- Moonlight
RCMA: Foundation
L'OREAL: Pro Glow Foundation (to provide natural dewy-ness) *applied to outer parts of face
LA GIRL: HD Concealer
RCMA: No Color Powder
MAC: Studio Fix Powder
MAC: Give Me Sun Bronzer
MAC: Peaches
DOSE OF COLORS: DesixKaty Highlighter- Fuego


E Y E S;

ANASTASIA BH: Raw Sienna (transtion/crease)
ANASTASIA BH: Warm Taupe (outer v/ crease)
ANASTASIA BH: Deep Brown (outer v/ lashline)
ANASTASIA BH: Noir (darken/ define lash line) 
ANASTASIA BH: Bone (lid)
MAYBELLINE: Big Shot Mascara
SALON PERFECT: 615 Lashes
NYX: Micro Brow Pencil- Taupe

*repeat shadows on lower lashe-line


L I P S;
MAC: Lipliner- Spice
HOT MAKEUP: Fashion Fixation Lipstick- Fairytale










0 comments