Painting the Town Red



Caution: this outfit will cause serious stares, and multiple "yaaas girl!"



Red is a color of power, style, and sexuality- basically everything these pieces embody!

Pairing two statement pieces may be taboo to some, but it's 2018 and I'm not playing by the rules.
These over the knee boots are bound to not only spice up any outfit, but portray bo$$ babe vibes!


I chose to pair mine with a cropped hoodie for a fit that's equally cozy and chic! This also ties in the athlesiure trend we're seeing all over Fashion Week and Instagram. 

If you're feeling extra daring on a night out; pair this fit with your favorite red lip for added saucy-ness!




I'm predicting red to be a hot color this year, and I'm totally here for it.







*O U T F I T  D E E T S:

CROPPED HOODIE: Sorella Boutique
LEGGINGS: Windsor
BOOTS: Windsor







Shop the boots:




Shop the hoodie:















0 comments