I tried Kylie Skin for a month, do I have BILLION DOLLAR SKIN?!


Okay, so it wasn't the whoooole Kylie Skin line, and it was a little over a month. But, the mystery of "do I now have billion dollar skin" still reigns true.


Let's start with my skin- a little history if you will. 2019 definitely brought some changes, (more sensitivity) but my skin has relatively remained the same. I have dry skin; and when I say dry I mean, temperatures dropping taking my moisture levels with it, dry
While I like to keep my regimen fairly simple, I am a sucker for anything skincare and have dabbled with new products throughout the year. Some affected my skin negatively, while others found their permanent home on my bathroom counter. That said, I wanted to start small when venturing into the over hyped, trendy skincare world.

I'm sure you remember being a young teen and your mom taking you to buy your first Clinique three step system, which of course, included a toner.
Okayyy, but what exactly is a toner?!
Toners can be formulated for all different skin types. Containing good for your skin ingredients such as, anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatories, acids that target specific skin concerns, even vitamins and other nourishing properties. Just like our beloved Clinique step 2, they still help to balance pH levels, while acting as an additional post cleansing step to ensure that your skin is free of all the makeup and grime from the day!

As I used the last drop of my tried and true toner, I began to feel like maybe my skin was becoming stagnant, or that some of the ingredients were becoming too harsh.

This is where I embarked on my journey to billionaire skin status!

Blame my curiosity, my love of baby pink, and vanilla being one of my favorite scents, but after reading countless reviews I decided to visit my nearest Ulta and shell out $22 (+tax) on my newest bottle of hope.


Kylie's Vanilla Milk toner is just that. A milk like, alcohol-free substance packed with good for you ingredients such as:
Squalene- helps to strengthen & restore skin's moisture barrier
Avocado Oil, Apricot Oil, & Jojoba Seed Oil- helps restore hydration, soothe, and condition skin
Sodium Hyaluronate- a derivative of hyaluronic acid
plus other extracts and antioxidants to further improve skin!

After just one use my skin was left feeling soft and glowy, not sticky and tight like previous toners have left it. 
Oh, and I can't forget to mention the calming vanilla scent that's just mild enough to add a cozy feminine feel to your skincare routine!
**This fragrance is added, and for some can cause irritation. However, my skin is highly sensitive, and I have yet to have any reaction.**

After a month, I have to say I'm honestly impressed by Kylie Skin! The redness of my skin has drastically reduced. My skin feels supple after each swipe of the cotton round, which in turn has helped absorb the benefits of my serums and other products. Even the overall appearance of my skin has improved! The spots of past pimples that haunt me have faded, and my skin ultimately looks more youthful!


So, will I be upping my skin's net worth? Possibly. 
I have had my eye on the moisturizer, and rumor has it she's coming out with minis for the holiday season!





2 comments