How I clean my Beauty Blenders


Let's be real, everyone loves Beauty Blenders! They are a staple in all makeup artist kits and beauty lovers collections. However, we all know they tend to get a little on the funky side; and if you're anything like me finding a dupe for the corresponding cleanser is something you try first. I have experimented with baby soap, with dish soap and olive oil- and while I wish I could tell you one of them worked, unfortunately they didn't. I am here to tell you it's totally worth the splurge purchasing the Beauty Blender cleanser. Personally I prefer the solid, but its absolutely up to you.





Here's a quick pictorial on how I currently clean my Beauty Blenders:
*with proper care, Beauty Blenders can last anywhere from 4-6 months*



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dampen Beauty Blender in lukewarm water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Saturate Beauty Blender in cleanser, concentrating on soiled areas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Rinse, kneading and massaging sponge until water runs clear.
*repeat steps two & three until BB returns to original color*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After cleansing, wrap Beauty Blenders in towel and squeeze to remove any excess water. 
Lay flat to dry.



*My Pink Beauty Blender is stained because it was the guinea pig for all my experimental cleaning - still works perfectly!*













0 comments