Thanksgiving Glam


I cannot believe the holidays are already here! This year has definitely been full of ups and downs, but I'm thankful for them all. Without my wonderful family, friends, and the wealth of love and support, I wouldn't be where I am today, and for that I'm forever grateful.


For Thanksgiving, I wanted to create a look incorporating the warm toned, comforting colors we associate this time of year with. I knew my family would start Thanksgiving fairly early, and continue the festivities throughout the evening, so I wanted something appropriate for both day and night.
 The technique used to create this look is fairly simple; keeping the emphasis on the lid and gradually fading colors into the crease. You can really play up your eyes by mixing different textures and tones. For instance, all mattes for a softer smokey feel, or combining both mattes and shimmer shadows as I did. This has definitely become my go-to look when I want something glam but versatile!







*products used:
eyes;
LORAC: Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
BH COSMETICS: 10 Color Concealer Palette(carve out brows)
BH COSMETICS: Day to Night Palette- Beige Shade(transition shade)
MAC: Soft Brown(upper crease)
TOO FACED: Woolen Mittens(inner/outer crease)
MORPHE BRUSHES: ES22(lid)
LORAC: Bronze(lid)
NARS: Himalayas(inner corner highlight)
*used Woolen Mittens,Soft Brown, and the BH Cosmetics shadows to smoke out lower lash line
NYC: Liquid Liner
NYC: Velvet Eyeliner Pencil
SMASHBOX: Full Exposure Mascara
ARDELL: Individuals- Medium Flare

face;
SMASHBOX: Hydrating Primer
REVLON: Colorstay Foundation
L.A. GIRL: Pro Concealer
MAC: Prolongwear Concealer
MAC: Taupe
ANASTASIA BH: Fawn
LORAC: Tantilizer
BH COSMETICS: 10 Color Blush Palette- Brown Shades
ANASTASIA BH: Sand
SEPHORA: Light Beam

lips;
SMASHBOX: Nude Lip Liner- Medium
NYX: Soft Matte Lip Cream- Cairo










0 comments