Tuesdays Tips; Primer Erasing Beauty Hack


First off, I just want to thank everyone for all the love and support throughout the past month, especially towards my Halloween looks! Over the last few months, I realized when you truly put yourself out there, you become available for so many blessings. Although I ultimately do this "makeup thing" for myself, there is no better joy than having the ability to make someone else feel beautiful, and having the support of my loved ones, occasional onlookers, and even some of the ones who've doubted me. Self motivation is something I feel every artist struggles with from time to time, but hearing all the positive words, reading the messages, and feeling the enjoyment and excitement on what's to come from djkittybeauty encourages me everyday to continue this journey!              

❤️❤️❤️




After a month hiatus, Tuesday's Tips is finally back, and I'm kicking it off with one of my most favorite beauty tricks! We all use primer to do just that- prime, whether it be on our eyes or face to ensure longevity of our makeup. I however, have been using primer for an additional reason, removing eyeshadow fallout! Let's be real, eyeshadow fallout can be inevitable, no matter how "high quality" your primer or shadows are. Shimmer, or more finely milled shadows are typically softer in texture, resulting in some fallout when applied. Applying a primer to the area covered in fallout, helps to remove the shadow without smudging any previously applied makeup!


This beauty hack is perfect for my girls who prefer to apply their face makeup first, or the ones taking their glam from day to night. It has also been a life saver on my clients. This beauty trick allows us to make changes to our overall look without messing up any previous work!






I prefer to use a silicone based primer, for they have more of a slip to them, making it easier for fallout to glide off the skin. I also like to use disposable sponges to roll product off the skin. These are inexpensive and by bouncing the sponge against the skin fallout clings to the sponge, unlike a tissue which could easily smudge or remove too much makeup. 












*products mentioned:
LORAC: Bronze
SASS X CHIC: Cosmetic Wedges
SMASHBOX: Photo Finish Primer


*alternative primers; 









0 comments