New Year G A B & G L A M; 2015



"Learn to trust the journey, even when you do not understand it."


How crazy to think we are already four days into 2015! Reflecting back on 2014, I will say I am more than ready for this new year; not because of the "new year/new me" mantra, but because it's another 365 days to continue self growth. 
 I learned many lessons throughout 2014, mostly about myself, but the biggest being [that] sometimes we have to take on the world blindly- led by our hearts vs. our heads. This is how we discover what truly makes us happy, what ignites the fire in our hearts, and what ultimately keeps us going on this intoxicating journey. 

I vow every year to become a better me than before. Not stagnant in the same place, doing the same things I was the previous year; while taking on the challenges I'm faced with positively. 2014 definitely brought lots of changes, and I cannot wait to experience all of what 2015 has in store! Happy New Year!!✨



------------------------------------------












I wanted to include some kind of look 

since I did not have a chance to create any New Years Eve looks this year, and thought what better way to bring in 2015 than with something bold and colorful!

There was no rhyme or reason behind this look, except that I was feeling creative (thanks to all my new Christmas makeup). I love the twist this look brings on the monochromatic trend, and personally would rock it as is. However, if this loud glam isn't your thing you could totally tone down the lip or eye to have one stand out feature. Think a peach toned nude lip, or a classic wing to compliment your fierce pout!










*products used:
eyes;
LORAC: Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
URBAN DECAY: Strange
NYX: Stiletto(transition shade & lower lash line)
URBAN DECAY: Fishnet(lid color & lower lash line)
CROWN BRUSH: 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette(wet with eyedrops, packed on top of lid & inner corner)
MORPHE BRUSHES: 28F Palette- Iridescent Shade(inner corner highlight)
MAYBELLINE: Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
RED CHERRY: #43 Lashes
NYX: Eyebrow Cake Powder- Dark Brown(lighter shade)

face;
SMASHBOX: Hydrating Primer
L'OREAL: Visible Lift Serum Foundation
L.A. GIRL: HD Concealer- Classic Ivory
NYX: HD Concealer(to highlight)
L.A. GIRL: HD Concealer- Almond(to contour)
BEN NYE: Cameo(to set highlight)
MAC: Taupe(to set/deepen contour)
BENEFIT: Dallas
BENEFIT: Rockateur
FOREVER 21: All Over Shimmer Highlighter

lips;
MAKEUP FOREVER: Aqua Eyes- 0L(line & fill in lips)
J.CAT BEAUTY: Wonder Lip Paint- Queen of Harts
URBAN DECAY: Fishnet(applied with finger to center of lips)












0 comments