April Top 5 Beauty Favorites


I'll probably say this every month... but seriously, where has this year gone?!
 Anywho, April you were good to me, & thank you for these favorites.



Botanics- All Bright; Micellar 3 in 1 Cleansing Solution:
Four words: magic - in - a - bottle. Seriously, I've never used a cleansing "water" like this before. Formulated with hibiscus (which is a natural skin brightener), and without any alcohol, fragrance, or soap makes this product suitable for any skin type- even the most sensitive! This magic cleansing solution not only removes EVERY ounce of makeup, but gently exfoliates skin as well. I'll use this solution to cleanse my face (on lazy nights), or in place of my toner to remove any excess product. I've definitely seen a difference in the overall texture and tone of my skin since incorporating this bad ass bottle into my skincare routine!



the Balm- Bahama Mama:
This highly pigmented, matte bronzer is never orange, and perfect for providing a warm, beachy glow, or to contour the face. Comes in the cutest island inspired packaging, Bahama Mama is like a mini vacation in a compact. This bronzer will make it seem like you just got back from some R&R instead of dreaming of sandy beaches during your 9-5.



NYX- Soft Matte Lip Cream; Cairo:
My go-to nude lip throughout the month of April! I love Cairo because it is the perfect pink/beige nude with subtle peach undertones. Wear alone for a gorgeous nude lip with any makeup look, or cocktail with other lippies for a more dimensional look. // think center of lips to appear more plump, or on top of a darker shade to mute the color // The Soft Matte Lip Creams are super matte, once dry, and super long-lasting so be sure to moisturize lips before application!



ELF- High Definition Undereye Setting Powder:
Let's be real, I can't ever leave the drugstore without making a stop in the cosmetics section. I have a few ELF products that I absolutely adore, so when I saw this under-eye powder I thought I would give it a try. This light diffusing powder sets under-eye concealer without smudging or smearing, provides a velvet finish, and contains vitamins C & K for added skincare benefits. A $3 HD setting powder that doesn't give you flash face- you'll be glad you tried it too!



Mario Badescu- Facial Spray:
I know I've talked about this spray in the past, but I have to mention it again for it saved my skin throughout the month! Having spent two weeks in a drier climate, this facial spray was just the pick my up my skin needed. Containing rose water and herbal extracts that help to hydrate and rejuvenate skin, this spray is perfect after a long day. Use before makeup application to provide skin with extra moisture, or after to set and provide a natural dewy finish. Fun tip, you can even use this spray in your hair to add hydration and a flirty, clean scent!






*nails- China Glaze: Celtic Sun








Until next month...






0 comments