Holiday Glam; Starry Eyed


With everyone else getting into the holiday season early, I thought why not join them and start creating some glam holiday looks!


Besides summer, I think holiday looks are my favorite to create because you can really go all out! I mean there is no such thing as too much sparkle or shine this time of year, plus there is something so magical about finally wearing all those darker lipsticks!


I knew I wanted to use my favorite fall lippie of the moment, Trust Issues by Anastasia Beverly Hills, which I talked about in my latest favorites post. This matte lip is a rich shade of cranberry with brown undertones. Therefore, it pairs perfectly with a variety of shades and both dramatic and simple looks. Obviously, I had to pair it with something vivd and sparkly, because life is too short to follow the "rules" of makeup!

Despite the array of eyeshadows, palettes, and pigments in my collection, I once again chose to use colors from my favorite Too Faced holiday palette from a few years back (I know, I'm sorry!). The colors are so captivating, and to me this blue shade just screams holiday! Similar to a blue/brown, this color comes off less intimidating than most blues, for it can be paired with many different tones. Incorporating transition shades similar to the lipstick, helps to tie this entire look together.


As always, finish off with some flirty lashes and a gorgeous holiday glow, and you're ready to celebrate!
*I've linked some dupes & similar colors to the Too Faced shadow below*






*products used:

eyes;
ELF: Eyeshaadow Primer
TOO FACED: Chocoloate Milk (transition shade)
TOO FACED: Woolen Mittens (crease/smoke out lower lash line)
TOO FACED: Soriee (outer crease)
WET N WILD: Black Cream Liner (base for lid color & wing)
TOO FACED: Party Time (packed onto liner/lid & lower lash line)
ANASTASIA BH: Aubergine (blend outer crease & lid/ smoke out lower lash line)
TOO FACED: Snowflakes (inner corners)
ANASTASIA BH: (brow bone)
ANASTASIA BH: Bone Clear Brow Gel
NYX: Micro Eyebrow Pencil
MAKE UP FOREVER: Aqua Eyes (line water line)
COVERGIRL: Lash Blast Mascara
EYE LURE x VEGAS NAY: Shining Star Lahses
*all too faced shadows from a few of my favorite things palette*

face;
MARIO BADESCU: Rose Water Facial Spray (hydrate & prime)
REVLON & NYX: Foundations (mixed for color/coverage)
NYX: Under Eye Corrector- Light (conceal darkness)
NYX: HD Concealer- 01(conceal & highlight)
SMASHBOX: Contour Stick Trio- Contour (contour)
RCMA: Translucent Powder (set/bake under eyes & highlights)
LAURA MERCIER: Mineral Pressed Powder- Natural Beige (set rest of face)
TOO FACED: Soul Mates Bronzer- Carrie & Big (bronze face)
NARS: Super Orgasm Blush
THE BALM COSMETICS: Betty Lou-Manizer (blush topper)
THE BALM COSMETICS: Mary Lou-Manizer (highlight)

lips;
BODYOGRAPHY: Lip Liner- Cabaret
ANASTASIA BH: Trust Issues





*alternative options for eyeshadows/ palettes:
SUGAR PILL: Loose Eyeshadow Pigment- Magpie (dupe for Party Time)
MAKUP GEEK: Pigment- Insomnia
MAKEUP GEEK: Foiled Eyeshadow- Center Stage
MAC: Pigment- Blue Brown
URBAN DECAY: Moondust Shadow- Solstice
MORPHE BRUSHES: 35D Palette
ANASTASIA BH: Self Made Palette








0 comments