Trousers on a Tuesday


Trousers may be my new thing.


Trousers are a perfect way to transition your wardrobe into fall. With an array of different styles from high-waisted to wide legged, and a variety of textures and colors, there's a fit for every personality! Not to mention, the range of fabrics makes them season appropriate while still showing off your figure!


On this day I chose to keep my top simple, letting the trousers and accessories steal the show.
Take it from a girl who lives in joggers, these pants are a m a z i n g!
A breathable fabric with elastic waist, do I even need to say comfort?


Getting ready for fall also means a transition in makeup. While a nude lip is definitely my go-to, I love this time of year for it makes me want to dabble in all the different colors in my lipstick collection! This warm, golden brown shade is the perfect hue. Not too dark, it compliments both natural and dramatic makeup looks.




shop the trousers here!
 or these similar styles:





* O U T F I T  D E E T S - -
with links

top: ZARA
similar-- here

shoes: BETSEY JOHNSON
similar --  here & here

clutch: SAM MOON
similar -- here

sunnies: QUAY AUSTRALIA X DESI PERKINS -HIGH KEY


*lipstick- Dose of Colors: Cork






0 comments