MET GALA GLAM | Kim Kardashian West


The Met Gala is to women, what the Super Bowl is to men.
One of the biggest nights in fashion, basically the only carpet that matters- a week later and I'm still shook!


Heavenly Bodies was the theme this year, and quite possibly the most controversial. While I was mesmerized by all the looks, and how each individual embodied the theme, I definitely had my top picks.

When it came to [the] Met Gala glam, Kim Kardashian and Mario Dedivanovic did not come to play once again! While most kept their glam demure to not overpower the fashions, Kim broke the rules by letting both her glam and her dress shine (literally)!


Kim's dress was custom Versace, and a nod to their 90s runway collection.
Mario said he too was inspired by makeup from the runway models, and used that to create another iconic look!


Of course I wanted to recreate my version of this makeup! Even though this is not my usual style of glam, I still wanted to tailor it to me. For instance, not exaggerating my inner corners, and smudging the liner in a way that was more flattering to my eye shape. That's the beauty of makeup though- being inspired by another artists' work and making it your own!


Obviously I had to finish it off with the half up half down hairstyle. Seriously, 9 year old Kitty is gagging right now!






M A K E U P  D E E T S - - 


E Y E S;

KKW BEAUTY X MARIO PALETTE:
Miami (crease)
Albanian (lid)
ULTA BEAUTY: Gel Eyeliner Pencil- Black (line upper and lower water lines)
ANASTASIA BH: Nior (set/ smudge out liner)
SALON PERFECT: 615 Lashes
NYX COSMETICS: Micro Brow Pencil- Ebony


F A C E;

TOO FACED: Born this Way Foundation
LA GIRL: HD Concealer
RCMA: Cream Contour quad
RCMA: No Color Powder
KAT VON D: Shade & Light Contour Palette- Sombre (to deepen contour)
MAC: Give Me Sun (to bronze)
MAC: Melba
ANASTASIA BH: Amrezy Highlight


L I P S;

MAC: Stripdown Lip Liner
LORAC COSMETCS: Centerfold
MAC: Fleshpot (center of lips to lighten)








4 comments