KYLiE JENNeR LiP KRAZe


We have to agree, Kylie Jenner's lips have been the talk of the season. From lip injection rumors, to discovering her signature shade, everyone has been obsessed with this teens plump pout!




While it has been said that Kylie allegedly uses MAC's- Whirl for her 90's inspired pout, I am pleased to tell you that I have found the perfect Kylie Kolor for almost half the price! You read that right; not only was I able to avoid mixing and purchasing a million different lip products, but I found a dupe for under TEN DOLLARS! All you divas ballin' on a budget can rock the most sought after lip too!  


Before getting started, I recommend two key products to help perfect your plump pout. 




First being a lip exfoliator. When wearing a matte lip (like Kylie always rocks), it is so important to have a clean smooth surface, for matte colors tend to show any signs of dryness. My favorite is Fresh's Sugar Lip Polish. This treatment is enriched with real brown sugar crystals that gently buff away dry flakes, while nourishing your lips with jojoba seed and other natural oils. 











The next step is to plump our lips. My favorite brand of lip plumbers is Fusion Beauty. I have used their products for many years now, and with continuous use always see results. Fusion Beauty's lip plumbers use dehydrated marine collagen spheres and our lips natural moisture to plump and smooth out lips. Results can last up to 24 hours, perfect for achieving Kylie's signature pouty look. 







Now on to the Lip Kolor! 

I first lined my lips with the color Mauve, slightly overdrawing my top lip. Then I proceeded to lightly fill in my lips with this color. To top off the look, I used the soft matte lip cream in the color Cannes. 



Kylie's main focus is always on her lashes and lips, so for this look I wanted to keep my other features simple while still embodying that effortlessly cool 90's vibe. By using warm, terra cotta and mauve tones on the eyes and face, I was able to compliment the lip shade without overpowering it. 




*products used:

eyes;
TOO FACED: Shadow Insurance
URBAN DECAY: Strange
URBAN DECAY: Limit
URBAN DECAY: Naked 2
MUFE: Aqua Liner - 1C
URBAN DECAY: Crave (to smoke out liner)
NYX: Wonder Pencil- Light
NYX: Eyebrow Powder- Dark Brown
URBAN DECAY: Fawn & Limit (lower lash line)
MAYBELLINE: Great Lash
MUFE: Smoky Extravagant 
KISS Lashes (I don't know the number)

face;
SMASHBOX: Hydrating Primer
BENEFIT: Girl Meets Pearl mixed with REVLON: Colorstay Whipped
MAC: Prolongwear Concealer
MAC: Prep & Prime- Light Boost
ANASTASIA BH: Vanilla
BENEFIT: Hoola
ANASTASIA BH: Fawn & Havana
BH COSMETICS: 10 Color Blush Palette- Brown shades
NYX: Rituel

lips;
NYX: 831 Mauve
NYX: Cannes


*nails- SINFUL COLORS: Black on Black










0 comments