February Top 5 Beauty Favorites


Was it just me, or did February come and go within a blink of an eye?! Anyways- here are my top 5 beauty favorites for the month!




Benefit, BadGal Lash Mascara:
I recently came across this little guy in a gift set, and wondered why I ever stopped using him. The big fluffy brush coats every lash without clumps, and the semi-dry, build-able formula ensures your lashes will never come across spidery. Wear alone for a dramatic, voluminous lash, or pair with your favorite lengthening mascara.




NYX, Lipliners- Nude Truffle & Nude Beige:
These lipliners are definitely on the top of my drugstore favorite list. Not only are the NYX liners super inexpensive, but dupes for many higher end brands. Long lasting, buttery in texture, and never fade or bleed into fine lines. 





Laura Mercier, Matte Bronze:
Unfortunately my bronzer is broken into tiny pieces, but despite it's appearance my love has not altered. It's velvety smooth texture applies easily, never looking cakey, patchy, or dull. Use to warm up skin, giving a natural glow, or for a subtle contour. Comes in four different shades (two mattes, two shimmer), to compliment every skin tone.




China Glaze, Shocking Pink:
Blame it on the winter weather, but throughout the month this was the color my nails were rockin'!  China Glaze polishes are formulated with nail hardeners, ensuring a long lasting shine without chips or cracks. Wear this color now, and in the summer to show off that gorgeous tan- it's the perfect opaque neon pink!




Kiss Nails, 100 Tips- Curve Overlap:
Having worn acrylic nails for over three years, I started to go thru withdrawals. -dramatic I know. However, these easy press-ons have changed my life, and my mood when I'm feening to feel fancy. The long length lets you trim and file to any desired shape, while the glue holds for a good 7+ days. Just press, polish, and go! (without the damage of acrylics)





*nails- China Glaze: Lotus Begin






Until next month....

0 comments