June Top 5 Beauty Favorites



It's officially summer! Enjoy my top beauty favs from June.
 


Nkd Skn- Gradual Glow Self Tan Moisturizer:
A bronze glow is essential this time of year, and this gradual tanner is perfect when there is no time to sunbathe by the pool, or if you just want a nice base tan for summer. Use by itself, or mix with your favorite body lotion for added hydration and a lighter coat of color. Odorless, non-transferable, and formulated wit organic ingredients to hydrate and revitalize skin; leaving you looking like a natural sun-kissed goddess!


NYX- Micro Eyebrow Pencil:
Once I heard this was a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, I instantly ran to my nearest Ulta to pick one up! While the overall packaging does mimic the brow wiz, the range of colors are slightly different. However, for half the price (these retail for about $10), this precise pencil fills in brows and shapes them easily.


NARS- Sheer Glow Foundation:
This light-weight foundation is perfect for all my fellow dry skinned divas, and for the hot summer months. This long-wear, hydrating foundation gives the appearance of a more radiant and glowing complexion with the help of brightening ingredients. Build-able coverage- more natural look when applied with a beauty blender, vs. a fuller coverage foundation when applied with a brush. Personally, I appreciate the range of shades that include yellow under-tones.



Rihanna- Nude Body Mist:
Okay, so I may be a little late to jump on the Rihanna fragrance train, but...choo-choo. Containing notes of guava, mandarin, sandalwood, musk, and vanilla, this fragrance is feminine, sexy and fresh. I love this body spray for the summer days since it's light, but still possesses a compelling womanly aroma.


Laura Mercier- Translucent Loose Setting Powder:
Say hello to the best setting powder E V E R- seriously, why did I stop using this?! This silky light-weight powder is infused with "cashmere talc" to set makeup flawlessly without any dryness or cakey-ness. Also containing light reflecting properties makes this powder perfect for setting the under eye area. Honestly, I've never used a powder that minimized creasing and kept my under-eye area looking so fresh for so long! Can also be used for a more "natural bake" to the face.



I'll be on family vacation for the fourth this weekend, so I will try to blog if possible. Be sure to follow my instagram (@djkitty_) for beauty related, and fun post!




*nails: Essie- Perennial Chic








Until next month...



0 comments