Warm Tones & Fiery Lids for Blue Eyes


Orange you glad I didn't say Kylie Jenner?!

I know this looks like another Kylie Jenner inspired look, sorrynotsorry for loving the teens makeup trends, but it's actually not! I wore this look on a day when I was running late, for it's a quick way to look super glam. Little did I know I would get so many compliments and questions on what eyeshadow I was rocking, so I figured why not share the big secret with you all as well!
- and I just happened to be playing with these fun extensions when I sat down to re-create this look.


I love orange tones on blue eyes. Being opposites on the color wheel, this is a fool-proof way to make your eyes pop and steal the show. And while this look is aimed more towards light colored eyes, it's still a beautiful look on all colors!




To amp up this look for a night out I added more definition in the crease and popped on some falsies. You can totally skip these steps however, and just keep it simple with a shimmery lid and blown out crease for a more daytime/no fuss look.


To complete this makeup look I stayed true to the fiery orange theme. By using products that posses the same undertones as the eyeshadows, skin looks glowing and warm while providing an overall harmonious feel.


Of course I had to finish off with my current obsession from Colourpop Cosmetics! If you haven't jumped on the bandwagon for these matte lippies, or this brand in general, I'll go ahead and save you a seat. I mean, does this lip make anyone else super excited for fall makeup?!






*products used:

eyes;
TOO FACED: Shadow Insurance Primer
LAURA MERCIER: Translucent Powder (set eye primer)
ANASTASIA BH: Soft Peach (transition shade)
MAC: Soft Brown (transition shade/blur lower lash line)
MORPHE BRUSHES:28F Palette- Matte Orange shade (crease/ lower lash line)
ANASTASIA BH: Morocco (deepen crease)
ANASTASIA BH: Orange you Fancy (wet with fix+ lid/center or lower lash line)
MORPHE BRUSHES: 28F Palette- Shimmer Light Orange Shade (center of lid- with fix+)
MAYBELLINE: Great Lash Mascara
EYE-LURE x VEGAS NAY: Great Glamour Lashes

face;
SMASHBOX: Photofinish Primer Water
CITY COLOR: Color Correcting Cream Palette
MAYBELLINE:  Better Skin Foundation
L.A. GIRL: HD Concealer
SMASHBOX: Contour Stick Trio- Contour
LAURA MERCIER: Translucent Powder
the BALM COSMETICS: Bahama Mama (set/deepen contours)
the BALM COSMETICS: Betty Lou-Manizer (bronze)
the BALM COSMETICS: Mary Lou-Manizer
MILANI: Luminoso

lips:
NYX: Long wear lip color- Nutmeg
COLOURPOP COSMETICS: Ultra Matte Lippie- Limbo






0 comments