C Y B E R M O N D A Y x left over B L A C K F R I D A Y deals!

With the holiday weekend coming to an end, so are the first sales of the season. I thought I would share a few of what I believe are the best deals and help you sift through the online madness- as if you and your wallet haven't had enough fun already!


Lorac Cosmetics:
NO CODE, all discounts will already be applied to website (cyber Monday)

the Balm Cosmetics:
50% off site-wide, no code necessary (cyber Monday)

Anastasia Beverly Hills:
25% off all brow products, including tools (now through cyber Monday)

Dose of Colors:
Free Shipping on all orders (cyber Monday)

Ricky's NYC:
Spend $50, save $10- CODE: BF10
Spend $75, save $15- CODE: BF15
Spend $100+, save $20- CODE: BF20
(now through cyber Monday)


Obviously, I have no self-control when it comes to a good makeup sale. However, I also wanted to share deals from a few of my favorite online clothing and accessory retailers, along with links to pieces I currently have my eye on!


Dimepiece LA:
40-60% off selected items (ends tonight, Nov. 29)

Miss Guided:
30% off everything! CODE: CYBER30 (now through cyber Monday)

Asos:
20% off everything- CODE: CYBER20 (now through cyber Monday)

Ban.do:
25% off entire site! CODE: BIGDEAL (now through cyber Monday)

boohoo:
70% off selected items, no code necessary (ends tonight, Nov.29)

While black Friday may be something we have to wait another whole year for, many online retailers have extended their sales giving us one last change before the excitement of cyber Monday!


**Be sure to check instagram and other social media outlets on Monday for additional codes from these and other top brands such as, BH Cosmetics, Urban Decay, and Colour Pop Cosmetics!**



Happy Shopping!

0 comments