November Top 5 Beauty Favs

Let's just take a moment to accept that the holiday season is officially here...
Enjoy my five favorites from last month, before you start to make your Christmas wish list!
*p.s. excuse my over grown nails throughout this post- I have an appointment this weekend



Urban Decay, Naked Basics Palette:
Let's start with an oldie but a goodie. Containing five matte and one demi-matte (Venus) shade, this palette is perfect for creating anything from an everyday neutral eye to an easy smokey eye. Naked 2 was basically the only transition shade I used all month, for it compliments both warm and cool toned eye shadows. Plus the sleek compact design travels easily for the glam girl on the go!


Trader Joe's, Vitamin E Oil:
With winter being officially here, this vitamin e oil has been a life saver for my dry skin! Vitamin E is not only good for hydration, but it helps prevent fine lines and stretch marks, and acts as a healing antioxidant. While it does also contain soy and coconut oils, this vitamin e mix still reaps all the benefits. Personally, I like to pour some in my bath, mix with my body lotion, or apply alone on super dry areas like cuticles, elbows, and my t-zone.
*Like with any oils, application on the face can cause breakouts so be wary when first using*


NYX, HD Concealer:
Sometimes running out of your usual makeup can actually be a blessing; case in point, these HD concealers by NYX. Having a wide array of colors already in my collection, I found myself not only using them to highlight and conceal but to tweak the color of my foundations. Light weight and creamy, this concealer blends out like a dream with little to no creasing! Retailing for $5, you get a high-end finish at a drug store price!


Benefit, Watt's Up:
Let's be honest, my highlight was extra fleeky throughout last month and I have this guy to thank! This cream to powder highlighter gives a soft champagne finish and it suitable for all skin tones. Apply alone for a luminous sheen or under your favorite powder highlighter for an intense glow that truly makes your cheekbones come thruuu!


Essie, Topless and Barefoot:
This nail color may be considered a summer shade (the name probably doesn't help), but I think neutral nails are a trend that will never go out of season! This light pink with taupe undertones polish flatters my hands whether I'm rocking my natural skin tone or a gorgeous self-tan. This polish gives off those effortless beach vibes, which may be why I loved it so much during the cooler temperatures.





Until next month...




0 comments