February Top 5 Beauty Favs


I couldn't stay away forever, monthly favorites are back!! 

Here are the top five products I was living for throughout February.


Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Velour Liquid Lipstick- Celebrity Skin:
This has quickly become my new go-to nude lip! A soft brown with peach undertones, I love this lipstick for both natural and super glam days. Whatever magic unicorn dust Jeffree Star uses in his formula is life changing and never drying! This lippie literally stays put all day, even through eating, drinking, and laughing.


LA Girl, HD Concealer- Beautiful Bronze:
I have to credit Henry Vasquez (@nojusthenry) for making this my new cream contour shade! Not only is it a staple in my everyday makeup routine, but in my professional kit now as well. This shade works with many different skin tones; whether it be a subtle bronze to medium skin, or a deeper contour to lighter skin tones. Also dries down to a powder finish, making for easy fool proof blending. If you're a beginner or have been hesitant about cream contouring, I definitely recommend starting with this product!


Anastasia Beverly Hills, Starlight Illuminating Powder:

You've probably noticed this product all over my blog, Instagram, and face the last month! Anastasia seriously never fails when it comes to her products, and this highlighter is no exception. Giving that "lit from within" look, this white-gold highlighter wears beautifully alone or on top of a darker golden hue. The creamy texture of the powder also melts into skin, never giving away where highlight begins and where it ends!


Dose of Colors, Desert Suede:

After stalking their Instagram for when the holiday collection was released, I finally got my hands on this lippie (+ a few other shades). The formula of these liquid lipsticks is also amazing, withstanding daily actives with minimal flaking or wearing off. This shade is a gorgeous deep taupe-y nude, which is perfect for transitioning into spring makeup!

*Desert Suede vs. Celebrity Skin



Hot Makeup, Red Carpet Ready Blush- Galaxy Season:

Shoutout to Henry once again for introducing me to this product! This has become my new everyday blush, for it packs amazing color payoff while flattering every skin tone (I've added one to my kit as well). This coral shade is slightly darker than most having more of a brown undertone, while the subtle glow gives cheeks a healthy flush.



*nails: Covergirl, Glowing Nights Glosstints- Laser Light






Until next month...


0 comments