May Top 5 Beauty Favs



How are we already half way through 2016!?!?!
May you enjoy these products just as much as I did!

*all product pics are linked


Colourpop Cosmetics, Supershock Shadow- So Quiche:
If you haven't jumped on the Coloupop train, I seriously don't know what rock you've been sleeping under! I seemed to pick this shade up every time I wanted to rock a super glam smokey eye. An olive shade that reflects gold and pink, making your eyelids sparkle with every metallic blink! Basically, these shadows are amazing and won't put a dent in your wallet- they retail for only $5!



NYX, Dewy Finish Setting Spray:
I'm typically not a huge fan of setting sprays, but I was loving this NYX one last month for a different reason-priming the skin! I drowned my face in this before makeup application, and it not only prolonged wear, but gave me a dewy, glowing from within look.


Benefit, Hello Flawless! Oxygen Foundation:
I've recently been on a hunt for a new foundation, and this one seemed to make the cut in May. I don't know why it took me so long to actually try this foundation, because anything Benefit creates is cute! A build-able, light to medium coverage that literally melts into the skin, resulting in a flawless bright finish.





Ole Henriksen, Pure Perfection Moisturizer:

Yep, another Ole product. Seriously, this line is one of my holy grails for skincare! Packed with antioxidants like lemon extract, primrose oil, and vitamin c to help hydrate and protect against environmental damage; along with AHA's (alpha hydroxy acids) to exfoliate and increase cell turnover. This night cream will have your skin feeling baby soft in the am, while working miracles when you sleep.


St. Moriz, Instant Self-Tanner- Dark:
It's that time of the year, and since my skin naturally takes all summer to get a glow I rely on self tanners! This one is bomb and gives you a gorgeous brown color. To me, it does have a hint of that "self tanner" smell, and I layer two coats to get my desired darkness, but other than that this tanner gives me a natural looking tan that fades evenly within a week. I personally apply mine with a mitt, for it does have a color guard that washes off in the am.



You should know by now, shopping through Ebates will always be my favorite way to shop online. Sign up below to literally get paid for your indulgences!





*nails: Sally Hansen- Babe Blue



Until next month...

0 comments