Pool Party Glam & Essentials



This past weekend was Memorial Day, and even though I was living it up with the girl gang, hitting various bbq's and posing by the pool my glam was still bronzed and beaming!


Now would I typically lounge poolside in a full face of glam? Probably not, but it was a holiday weekend so I traded in my hat and chapstick for chic braids, cc cream, and a few other key products!

CC Cream: These are ideal for the pool for they provide more coverage than a bb cream, but less than a foundation, giving your skin a clean flawless look. Plus this one from It Cosmetics has anti-aging ingredients, in addition to providing hydration and sun protection with a spf of 50+!

Waterproof mascara and brows: Because these cannot melt off.

Cream and powder highlight and bronzer: Personally, I went for both kinds of highlight because I want the pool water to reflect off my cheekbones, and opted for a powder bronzer. 
Stila's stay all day bronzer is perfect for those pool days and nights, for it is fade and water resistant, while it's terra-cotta color brings warmth to the face and body.
For my metallic glow, I pretty much used every shade in Anastasia's Gleam glow kit, on top of Benefit's Watts Up!

To ensure makeup lasts through the night, and to provide even more of a glow, I finished this look with NYX's dewy finish setting spray.





*products used:
eyes;
STILA: Stay All Day Bronzer- Medium (crease & lower lash line)
COVERGIRL: Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara
SALON PERFECT: 615 Lashes
NYX: Eyebrow Gel- Espresso

face;
IT COSMETICS: Your Skin but Better, CC Cream- Medium
MAC: Prolongwear Concealer
RCMA: No Color Powder
STILA: Stay All Day Bronzer- Medium
BENEFIT: Watts Up
ANASTASIA BH: Gleam Glow kit
NYX: Dewy Finish Setting Spray

lips;
MAC: Whirl
WET N WILD: Pink Suga'

*choker- Forever 21





0 comments