Girl on the Glow Glam



I'm sure it's obvious by now how I just kind of skipped the month of April. Between shoots, weddings, travel, and my birthday, it was hard to sit down and find time to create. Not only did this tear me up inside, but it made me realize how much I truly love blogging, creating, and sharing my tips, tricks, and experiences with you all!


Being so busy, I found myself choosing a few extra minutes of sleep over glam. I know, I couldn't believe it either! I like to call this my "girl on the go glam" for I can literally do this look in 20 minutes or less, and found myself rockin' it the entire month of April. Whether I was rushing to a photoshoot or out to run errands. 

One of my favorite things about this look is how simple and how little products it requires. By utilizing products in multiple ways you cut down on time, and if you ever find yourself finishing glam in the car it's less products you need to throw in your makeup bag!

The star of this glam is a good bronzer. I tend to gravitate towards one of my favs, Benefit's Hoola; for it has a cool toned matte finish, making it perfect for contouring or an all over bronze. To bring warmth and balance to the rest of the face, I apply a little of the same bronzer to my crease and lower lash line. This not only helps to mask under eye creases, but helps you appear more awake and refreshed- even if you are running on more caffeine than sleep!


Personally, I always cream contour my face. However, if you are not as comfortable or feel like you can "slap" it on in under five minutes, then skip this step and go straight in with a bronzer. A typical day requires my makeup to be on for 12+ hours, so having layers, or a cream contour as a base helps me not to worry about fading or touch-ups.




Another reason why I love this look is how it can transition from work to play. Pop on some falsies, a bold lip, and your ready for a night out!







*products used:

eyes;
BENEFIT: Hoola (crease & lower lash line)
COVERGIRL: Lash Blast Mascara
SALON PERFECT: 615 Lashes
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS: Gleam Glow kit- Crushed Pearl (inner corners)

face;
SMASHBOX: Studio Skin Foundation
BOBBI BROWN: Corrector- Light Peach (color correct dark circles)
LA GIRL: HD Pro Concealer- Porcelain (conceal/highlight)
RCMA: No Color Powder (set under-eyes/ highlight areas)
LA GIRL: HD Pro Concealer- Beautiful Bronze (cream contour)
BENEFIT: Hoola
NARS: Super Orgasm Blush
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS: Gleam Glow Kit- Crushed Pearl

lips;
MAC: Lip liner- Spice
MELT COSMETICS: Sext






0 comments