March & April Top 10 Beauty Favs


I'm back...again.
April was a crazy busy month for me, so enjoy double the favorites from the last two months!

*all product pics are linked


RCMA, No Color Powder:
I know I've previously mentioned- and raved about RCMA's translucent powder, but this no color powder is SO much better! It does exactly that, sets makeup in place for hours without a veil of  extra color. I also love this product for my oily skin babes. You can apply it to problem areas throughout the day without changing the appearance of makeup. If you're in the Dallas area you can find it at Norcosto, or you can always find it on many online retailers. 



NARS, Turkish Delight:

My ALL-TIME favorite lipgloss! It is the perfect combination of pink and nude, resulting in a cute salmon color. The new formula and doe foot applicator makes for seamless application, giving amazing color payoff while moisturizing lips.



Mario Badescu, Drying Lotion:

Way back when I used to swear by the Kate Somerville drying lotion, so when I found out one of my favorite affordable lines sold basically the same product, I was all over it! Formulated with sulfur, salicylic acid, and other drying ingredients, this "lotion" will literally shrink and get rid of any ugly friends. Apply before bed with a q-tip (just the pink stuff) and make sure contents always stay separated!



Salon Perfect, 615 Lashes:

My go-to lashes no matter the makeup! Similar to MAC's 35, just not as full, these lashes are perfect for giving you that piecey doe-eyed look. I find mine at Walmart, and usually buy the five pack because it's rare that they have many singles in stock.



Urban Outfitters, Nail Polish- Sienna:
Don't sleep on Urban Outfitters nail colors! Some of my favorite polishes come from here, including this new one. While it's not a very "spring time" color, something about this polish had me rockin' it on my nails all month long! A dark shade with a slight burgundy undertone makes it stand out amongst it's competitors, while the formula last for over a week. Plus they usually have a two for $8 deal, which is basically like getting one free in comparison to other polish brands!



Anastasia Beverly Hills, Glow Kit- Gleam:
I may be late to the party, but I'm making up for it with my unconditional love. If you know anything about me, it's that I would literally bathe my face in highlight if I could; so shoutout to Anastasia for making it that much harder! Containing four pink toned illuminators all with different finishes, the colors in this kit are perfect to pair together or wear alone. For a more intense glow, apply with a damp synthetic brush and watch people squint as you strut by!





Smashbox, Studio Skin Foundation:
Literally one of the best high-end foundations for dry skin. Oil-free, hydrating, and long lasting, this foundation will withstand all of your daily activities without clinging to drier areas. A build able, medium to full coverage with light diffusing spheres to help blur imperfections. I honestly don't know why I ever stopped wearing it!






Ole Henriksen, See the Difference:

Anything this man creates is gold, and this serum is no exception. Containing african red tea, vitamin c, and other cell-renewing ingredients; with nightly use will improve and protect skin. I have been using mine for the last two months and can definitely see a difference in the overall texture, tone, and life of my skin!




Melt Cosmetics, Sext:

It's like I'm going back to my makeup roots with this color! A beautiful true pale pink matte lip. There is not much more to say about this color, expect that it is everything you could ever want in a nude pink. Although I love this color alone, I also like to pair it with NARS, Turkish Delight for a more glossy look. Plus this cosmetics line was created by two makeup gurus, one being Lora Arellano, aka Rihanna's makeup artist!



Kevin Murphy, Doo Over:
I have to thank my girl, and favorite hairstylist Michelle (@miche11ec) for introducing and getting me obsessed with this spray! Different than a dry shampoo, this dry powder spray helps to volumize and add texture. leaving hair with a soft velvety feel. My favorite way to use this product is to spray throughout my waves for that beachy, undone vibe.





You should know by now, I swear by shopping through EBATES when shopping online! Just search for your favorite retailer, earn a percentage of what you spend, and receive a "big fat check" every quarter. It's free to join, and you'll even receive a $10 gift card of your choice just for signing up!


Start shopping here!




*nails: Milani- Spotlight White



Until next month...


0 comments