June Top 5 Beauty Favs



It's officially summer!! 
Here are the five products I couldn't get enough of last month!

*all product pics are linked



Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Velour Liquid Lipstick- Mannequin:
These are obviously some of my favorite liquid lipsticks, so when I heard he was releasing an in-between nude color I was in lipstick heaven! This cool toned shade is ideal for every type of makeup look, to layer on top of a darker nude for an ombre effect, and for every skin tone to wear. I can't really describe it any other way, just know that it's literally the perfect nude you need in your collection!


Ole Henriksen, Ultimate Life Eye Gel- Roll On:
Another month, another Ole product. This is the roller version of the popular Ultimate Eye life Gel, and I think I love it even more! Infused with cucumber and calendula to reduce puffiness, while peptides help to firm and diminish the look of fine lines. The stainless steel applicator also helps to reduce puffiness, especially if you pop it in the fridge before applying! Within a few weeks you will literally see a difference in your overall eye area.
*I couldn't find the roll-on anywhere online, but I do purchase mine for a muuuch lower price at Tj Maxx or Marshalls.*


Mac, Give Me Sun Bronzer:
Summer is officially here, so of course I had to mention a bronzer I've been loving! Macs, GMS is a gorgeous natural peach shade that melts into the skin, leaving you with a "I've just been sunbathing all weekend" glow. This is a mineralized skin finish and I was hesitate at first because some of these powders have broken me out in the past. However, this was my go-to bronzer throughout the last month and I have yet to meet a new pesky friend! *knocks on wood*


Mac, Brown Script:
An oldie but a goodie! I used this eyeshadow all. month. long. From a transition/crease shade for my smokey looks, to an easy all over lid look. I was literally obsessed with this beautiful deep rich brown shade!


L'oreal, Elnett Hairspray:
This has been a favorite for awhile now- ever since I heard multiple hair stylists rave about it. A strong, but flexible hairspray that will hold your style without being crunchy. This hairspray is also soft enough to use as a pre-style tool. The best part, it literally disappears at the stroke of a brush- no commitment here! I will say I love the unscented much better. Target was out of stock so I picked up the original and to be honest, it smells a little grandma just left the beauty parlor!






Don't forget, you can still get paid to shop! Sign up for EBATES & your $10 gift card here!



Until next month...







0 comments