On Wednesdays We Wear Pink; #glossierpink


When Glossier approached me to participate in their #glossierpink campaign, I jumped on board for obvious reasons; we both share the love of baby pink and believe that good makeup starts with good skin!




#glossierpink is all about Pantone's color of the year- which may be my favorite one yet, rose quartz. This color can be seen literally everywhere! Runways, your favorite retail shops, even makeup brands are releasing products inspired by this beautiful hue.

If I had to describe my style, it would be a mix of glam and edge. I wanted to incorporate both those elements, while pulling inspiration from Pantone and Glossier resulting in a very femme fatale fit for how I style my #glossierpink!



My makeup is where I ultimately drew the most inspiration from Glossier's rep. Glowing, healthy skin without any harsh shadow or contour. I opted for products that allowed my skin to peek through resulting in a more fresh faced feel; with the help of a few highlighting products, of course! I also chose to use mainly cream bronzers and highlighters, with little to no powder to continue the  "natural" radiance vibe.



Graphic t's are a staple in my wardrobe. Not only do they instantly bring an element of cool to any outfit, but are an unconventional way to pair different pieces; like this dusty rose body-con dress!


I also wanted to tie in Pantone's color of the year with some trendy accessories. I'm currently obsessed with chokers (I mean, who isn't. Welcome back 90s), and this one is actually an old bracelet of my mom's that i diy'd. I love it because it brings that glam, bossy element to even the simplest of outfits!




Be sure to check out one of my favorite highlighting sticks- Haloscope, along with all the other amazing beauty products Glossier has to offer, here
Happy Shopping!





what I wore:
*with links

top: FOREVER 21
dress: (worn as skirt) WINDSOR
clutch: SAM MOON- similar here
pom keychain: SAM MOON- similar here & here

rings; 
midi- FOREVER 21
hamsa hand: BCBG
Cartier
choker: diy


products used:
eyes;
ELF: Eyeshadow Primer
MAC: Give me Sun Bronzer (crease & lower lash-line)
ANASTASIA BH: Gleam Glow kit- Starburst & Crushed Pearl (lid)
ANASTASIA BH: Illuminator- Starlight (inner corners)
COVERGIRL: Lash Blast Mascara
SALON PERFECT: 615 Lashes
NYX: Micro Brow Pencil- Ebony
ANASTASIA BH: Clear Brow Gel

face;
MARIO BADESCU: Rose Facial Spray (hydrate & prime)
MAKEUP FOREVER: Ultra HD Invisible Stick Foundation
LA GIRL: HD Pro Concealer- Classic Ivory (conceal dark circles)
COVERGIRL: Ready, Set, Gorgeous Concealer- Light (conceal/highlight)
RCMA: No Color Powder (set concealer)
SMASHBOX: Contour Stick Trio- Bronze (bronze skin)
COVERGIRL: Classic Pink Blush
ANASTASIA BH: Gleam Glow kit
GLOSSIER: Haloscope- Rose Quartz

lips;
MAC: Whirl
MELT COSMETICS: Sext
MAC: Cremesheen Gloss- Such Sweetness 







0 comments