July Top 5 Beauty Favorites


I know I said last month that summer was officially here, but I was wrong.
Here are some hot new products I couldn't get enough of!

*all product pics are linked


Nip + Fab Body, Shimmer Leg Fix:
Anything that contains rose and shimmer instantly has me sold! This skin softening moisturizer has just enough glitter to give skin a jlo glow, while the subtle mix of rose and ginger leaves you smelling like an enchanting summer vacation night. I'm obsessed with applying this right before I go out. Sometimes, I'll even apply it to my shoulders and décolletage to have my whole body gleamin' and glowing'!



Fresh, Rose Face Mask:
A few months ago I needed a new mask to try out, so I dug deep into my skincare archives and found an old favorite. Great for all skin types, this mask is infused with rosewater and actual roses (two and a half per jar, to be exact), to restore radiance and suppleness to the skin. Along with cucumber extract and aloe vera, to help calm and tone. I seriously love this mask, and love how soft and smooth it leaves my skin feeling! Recommended use is 2-3 times a week, but to be honest I use it about once or twice a month. Bonus: it also helps calm and reduce any breakouts I may have.



Mac, Melba Blush:
I honestly don't know why I didn't include this blush in last months favorites, for we are going on a two month long relationship! I have to give a shoutout to my bestie for leaving her practically empty pan at my house, and officially starting our love affair. Melba is a soft matte, coral blush with peach tones that compliment all skins and makeup looks. Not too orange and not too pink, but juuuust right!

see, practically empty!


Elizabeth and James, Nirvana Black:
Personally, my favorite fragrances are ones that embody masculinity with feminine sophistication. There is something so sexy and empowering about a strong musky scent on a woman, and this one by Elizabeth and James does not fall short! Being the darker twin of the two (you can read about how much I used to love Nirvana White here), Nirvana Black strikes the perfect balance by combining notes of violet, sandalwood, and vanilla. A warm blend that leaves a mysterious aura. Plus, this fragrance is a good dupe for my go-to scent, Tom Ford Black Orchid at a fraction of the price!



Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Lip Pencil- Pennyroyal:
I just couldn't stay away from this lip pencil last month! Not only does it literally pair with all my favorite nudes, this roasted peachy brown [pencil] is long lasting and creamy so it lines lips with ease. The best part, OCC's pencils can be used on the eyes and face too! I love to wear this one in my water line when I rock a smokey brown eye.







*nails: OPI- Barefoot in Barcelona




Until next month...



0 comments