GOLDEN HOUR




My favorite time of day, in one of my favorite rompers.

Summer white is a classic to me that will never go out of style. It compliments your bronze "I've been laying by the pool all season" glow, and provides a fresh feel to every outfit.

When this romper does make it out from the depths of my closet, I'm reminded how effortless it is. Perfect for these extremely hot summer days in Texas; the breezy fabric keeps you cool, while the lace open back design easily transitions from day to night!

I chose to keep it sporty chic with my all white Adidas, and brought along a denim jacket. It might be hot outside, but inside the a/c is always turned up!






* O U T F I T  D E E T S:

ROMPER- AGACI
similar: here & here

SNEAKERS- ADIDAS

DENIM JACKET-  EL CHUY
similar: here


*big thanks to  Jeremy Biggers for these photos! 💕










0 comments