SNAPCHAT SESSIONS - Sister Sundays


Back with another Snapchat tut!

It's been a while since I've glammed my little sis, but it was nice to finally have her back in my chair!
We wanted to play in makeup (every girls favorite weekend activity), and I chose to do one of my favorite looks at the moment.



Even though pink is making a breakthrough in the beauty world, it is still a color that is overlooked when it comes to palettes and eye shadows. This pink from the Colourpop x iluvsarahii collection is more of a muted baby pink, perfect for daytime looks, subtle highlight, or that final metallic pop on a dramatic eye!
Come to think of it, I practically used the entire Colourpop x iluvsarahii palette for this look. The shadows are hella pigmented and blendable without breaking the bank. But this is old news if your familiar with the brand
These were also the first of Colourpop's pressed shadows that I've tried, and will definitely be adding more to my collection!







*M A K E U P  D E E T S:


E Y E S --

ANASTASIA BH: Burnt Orange (crease)
COLOURPOP X ILUVSARAHII: Freckles (outer crease)
COLOURPOP X ILUVSARAHII: Noche (darken outer crease)
COLOURPOP X ILUVSARAHII: Vivacious (used wet- packed on lid)
COLOURPOP X ILUVSARAHII: Distressed (brow bone highlight)
ANASTASIA BH: Vermeer (inner corner highlight)

MAYBELLINE: Mega Plush Mascara
LAURA MERCIER: Caviar Brow Powder
ANASTASIA BH: Clear Brow Gel


L O W E R  L A S H - L I N E --

ANASTASIA BH: Burnt Orange
COLOURPOP X ILUVSARAHII: Freckles & Noche


F A C E --

HERBIVORE: Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water (prime/hydrate)
NYX: Born to Glow Illuminator- Sunbeam
LOREAL: Pro Glow Foundation
RCMA: Cream Contour
LA GIRL: HD Concealer- Porcelain
RCMA: No Color Powder
BENEFIT: Hoola
THE BALM COSMETICS: Betty Lou-Manizer
MAKE UP FOR EVER: Pro Sculpting Duo- #2
ANASTASIA BH: Starlight
BENEFIT: Dallas Blush


L I P S --

COLOURPOP: Lip Liner- Chi
MAC: Honey Love
MAC: Supernova (in the center)



* M U S I C:

Aaliyah- Rock the Boat (Owl Bank$ Remix)
https://soundcloud.com/owlbanks








👻:  djkiitty

0 comments