FEMME LUXE FAVORITES


I'm back with some new favorites from Femme Luxe!


I'm fortunate enough to have this partnership with Femme Luxe Finery, and wanted to showcase the clothes I receive in a little different way than my previous posts. 

Soo, I thought why not make it a monthly (maybe bi-weekly) thing where I show you the recent pieces I'm loving, and how I style a few of them!


"Mesh puff sleeve top in Kynlee"

This style of top has been on my radar, and with spring right around the corner (rumor has it the groundhog didn't see his shadow) I thought now would be the perfect time to get it!
The mesh sleeves bring an elegant transitional element, making it the perfect from winter to spring, or from day to night top. While the overall structure and front clasps give that trendy milk maid vibe. Dress it up, or dress it down, it's a super cute top that's not going out of style anytime soon!


"Black long sleeve crew crop top in Scarlett"

I know what you're thinking, another black piece of clothing?! But honestly, you can never have too many. I love basic pieces like this because they're literally so easy to throw on with any type of outfit! Pair it with sweats or leggings for a casual, chill day, or your favorite high-waisted black jeans for a night out.


**These last two dresses I was super stoked about receiving but the way the current weather is set up, haven't been able to give them a night out of the closet. I'm going to insert pictures from Femme Luxe's website, and my own images will be up on Instagram soon!**


"Black sparkly glitter bardot bodycon mini dress in Madison"

I think this dress is perfect for party season, or a glitzy night out! What drew me in was the fun frill hem on the sleeves, and the way the glitter danced around the dress. I can't wait until I have the perfect occasion to give this baby the lime light it deserves!


"Brown leopard print satin bodycon mini dress in Annabel"

To me, leopard print is a neutral; so naturally I had to add this dress to my ever-growing collection. Having other style elements I love like the corset detail on the bust, the satin material, and the slim but not restricting fit. Pair with heels for date night, or sneakers and a cute denim jacket for a summer day of activities!






shop the pieces here;

p u f f  s l e e v e  t o p
https://femmeluxefinery.com/products/black-mesh-puff-sleeve-top-kynlee

c r o p  t o p
https://femmeluxefinery.com/products/black-long-sleeve-crew-neck-crop-top-scarlett

g l i t t e r  m i n i  d r e s s
https://femmeluxefinery.com/products/black-sparkly-glitter-bardot-bodycon-mini-dress-madison

c o r s e t  d r e s s
https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/collections/corset-dresses


Be sure to check out some other essentials such as;



0 comments