I'M BLUE


da ba dee da ba die...


I apologize for my lack of makeup looks lately, I'm just going to come out and say that it was my hair's fault! Every year around this time I get the urge to switch up my hair and a few months ago I started my transition to lighter locks. Let's just say that transition was never complete! It was back to dark side once again. *evil laughs* 
Blue black was something I wanted to try for a while, but because my hair was sooo black and my roots are soo blonde (yes, I'm naturally a blonde)I was always wary of the out come. Considering my hair was already a few shades lighter, I decided to go for and I'm SO happy I did!! I'm loving the way the sun perfectly catches the hints of blue, and how it overall differs from basic jet black.

Finally felling like myself, I looked through my makeup drawers and decided to use my new blue hue as inspiration. 9 times out of 10 my go-to makeup look is neutral toned, so adding some color in the mix was a fun change!






*products used:
TOO FACED: Shadow Insurance
ANATASIA BH: Fawn
MORPHE BRUSHES 28F Palette: Blues and Iridescent shade
LORAC: Sapphire
LORAC: Starlight
LORAC: Au Naturel
WET N WILD: Black Cream Liner
NYX JUMBO EYE PENCIL: Milk
LOREAL: Voluminous
MAYBELLINE: Classic Volume Express
ARDELL: Glamour 102
SMASHBOX: Limitless Waterproof Brows - Dark Brown
               
SMASHBOX: Hydrating Primer
REVLON: Colorstay Whipped Foundation
MAC: Prolongwear Concealer
MUFE: HD Translucent Powder 
ANATASIA BH: Vanilla & Fawn
BENEFIT: Hoola
BENEFIT: Dallas
NYX ILLUMINATOR: Rituel
                
RIMMEL LIP LINER: Innocent 032
MAC: Myth
ESTEE LAUDER: Sun Burst







0 comments