Summer Glow ; Kim K Inspired





Who comes to mind when you think of the perfect contour - besides me of course. No other than Kim Kardashian. Love her or hate her, Kim and her makeup artist have produced some of the most gorgeous looks, and I'll be the first to admit I look for inspiration from Kim K when I'm in one of my makeup ruts. I have been in LOVE with Kim's glam in the picture for quite some time now, and although it is an older style (created by makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic), I feel it's a timeless look you can wear any season!

To me, this look embodies everything Kim Kardashian is known for. Well, in the beauty world at least. Bronze, glowy skin, baby pink cheeks and pout, and her signature highlight and contour. I mean, would you just look at those cheekbones!  

While I could have re-created this look on myself, I wanted to stay true to the gorgeous sun-kissed glow Kim has in the picture; so I brought in my trusty muse! Although this look was inspired by Kim Kardashian, I wanted to do it in a way that still represented my style of makeup, while choosing shades and products that work best for Valerie's features and skin type. 



*products used:

face;
SMASHBOX: Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Light
URBAN DECAY: Naked Skin Foundation
LA GIRLS: Pro Concealer - Natural & Creamy Beige
MUFE: HD Powder
Anastasia BH: Fawn & Havana to contour
Anastasia BH: Java to warm up skin
TARTE: Amazonian Clay Blush - Dollface
NYX ILLUMINATOR: Rituel

eyes;
TOO FACED: Shadow Insurance
URBAN DECAY: Venus
MAC: Soft Brown
MAC: Brown Script
SMASHBOX: Ambient
LORAC: Bronze
URBAN DECAY: Faint
WET N WILD: Cream Liner  - Black
URBAN DECAY: Demolition
LOREAL: Voluminous
ARDELL: Glamour 102
NYX: Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown

lips;
GIVENCHY: Lip Liner - #9
MAC: Cream Cup
MAC: Myth
FOREVER 21: High Pigment Gloss - Nude











0 comments