How to look luxe for less, with Femme Luxe



If you're anything like me, you turn to IG and blogs to discover the latest trends and brands. And like me, often find yourself disappointed once on the brands website. Whether it be overpriced items, bad reviews, shipping complaints, or something to that nature. 

Femme Luxe is a brand that has been on my radar for quite some time now, so I was more than happy when they came into my life (and inbox) and wanted me to showcase some of my favorite pieces from their collection!


"Mesh overlay mini in Louise"


Everyone needs a little black dress in their wardrobe. To me, they're like nude lipsticks- they may seem the same, but are totally different than all the others in your closet! I love how the mesh overlay and piping details bring a sexy feel to the rather traditional lbd.
The ruching also creates a flattering 3-dimensional fit. Perfect for dinner dates, you can indulge as much as you want without worrying about showcasing your unborn food baby!

This dress would also be cute dressed down in a more causal way. Think denim or leather jacket, trendy sneaks, and you’re ready for all the daytime activities!


"PU corset top in Amy"


Let’s chat about corset tops. Personally, I love them. They bring this flirtatious, almost risqué element to any outfit (especially with this one being faux leather).
I chose to pair mine with a white tee for a 90s vibe, Cher from Clueless will always be my style inspo, but you can totally rock this top so many ways!
On it’s own and have the girls sitting great,
Paired with an oversized flannel for the ultimate fall look,
Even over your favorite band tee,
This truly is such a versatile piece and one that will have you all saying, 
“You Kitty, are an OUTFIT REPEATER!"
*we’re def friends if you know where that line is from*


"Co-ord set in Maria"


It’s a known fact that I looove cozy fits. I especially love them paired with heels, basically I couldn’t put this co-ord on fast enough!
Not only do the pants hug your curves just right, but come equipped with an elastic waist and ankle for a fit that stays in place. 
There’s nothing I despise more than the ankles of my pants making me look like an extra in Aladdin, or having to constantly adjust my pants up throughout the day. 
Cozy, comfy, and chic this outfit will keep you looking cute and feeling snug all season long!



Thanks again to Femme Luxe for saving me from all my fashion foes!
Quality items from the latest trends, to the everyday staples at too good to be true prices.
Plus great customer service, and estimates on delivery date before purchasing. It doesn't get much better than that!
Femme Luxe can save you too, while keeping you looking fab all fall!





O U T F I T  L I N K S;

Mesh Dress:

Corset Top:

Co-Ords & Sets:







0 comments